Monday, February 24, 2014

Simon Says STAMP!!!!!

Good afternoon! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!  I'm here with another challenge entry, this time with Simon Says Stamp,,,,,,,and this week, Simon says HAPPY ANNIVERSARY or CONGRATULATIONS on your marriage!

I was working on another challenge card for the Justrite Friday challenge, and I had these papers out,,,,,,since I love this stack, I went with another card with this stack for the Simon Says challenge,,,,,,

Of course, with Simon's challenge,,,,,,,one must STAMP,,,,,and I've used a rarely used but much loved stamp for wedding cards here,,,,,,,the Happily Ever After stamp,,,,,,,

thanks for looking, and I hope you enjoyed the card,,,,,,,,,

Card Recipe:

Stamp: Seven Gypsies/Hampton Arts
Paper: Graphic 45, Secret Garden Stack
ribbon: Hobby Lobby
stick pins: handmade by me
key and pearl string: my stash
border punch: Martha Stewart
Embossing folder:Anna Griffin Cuttlebug Rosa.



3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Beautiful papers and great stickpins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card - a great design and such pretty papers........your embellishing is just gorgeous!!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete